POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bonsai / Girl / Horse : Re: Bonsai / Girl / Horse Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:12:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bonsai / Girl / Horse
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 4 Apr 2007 02:57:06
Message: <46134c42$1@news.povray.org>
I love it!
This is very well done and the dark background gives a special touch. The
illumination of the scene is excellent too.
Just one thing maybe. I had trouble to see the horse correctly, mainly
because of the color contrast between the body and the rest of the animal,
especially the manes. I even thought there were two horses for a split
second! So, maybe you could do something about that....

Thomas